Start Date: 11/10/2021 12:00 PM EST
End Date: 11/10/2021 1:00 PM EST
Venue Name: Hopin Digital Conference Platform
The Inclusion of Alternative Investments in DC Plans -
Opportunities and Considerations
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
12:00 - 1:00 PM ET
Hopin Digital Conference Platform
A number of industry organizations are partnering on this webinar to address the inclusion of alternatives in DC plans. Sponsoring organizations include DCREC, DCALTA, DCIIA, and PREA.
The webinar will cover:
- The case for alternatives, including real estate and private equity, and their role in a diversified portfolio
- Considerations of implementation, examining both real and perceived risks and benefits
- An overview of mechanics including liquidity, valuation, and allocation sizing
- Perspectives from DC plan sponsors currently offering alternatives in their multi-asset portfolios
- Chris Nikolich, AB (Moderator)
- Brad Creel, Lockheed Martin
- Dan Larsen, Utah Retirement Systems
- Marco Merz, University of California
Who should attend?
- Defined Contribution plan sponsors
- Asset managers
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.